Building the TurboStude!
8) 12/2/00 to 12/17/00 Revision in a major way: AFB, manifold changes,adding waste-gate stuff, boost control valve
9) 12/28/00 to 1/14/01Funky Hobbs switch, regulator mount, blow-off valve#2,testing pneumatics, fuel pressure gauge
10) 1/16/01 to 2/22/01 Some updates and conjecture on calculations of HP, ET, MPH, piston speed. Some rumination on manifold design, and my attempt at a variable plenum/runner manifold.
11) 2/22/01 The Mk II version of the carb spacer plate with H2O injection and air injection to seal the carb. Buttoning the whole thing back together. The Vortex tube discussion.
12) 3/5/01 A remarkable discovery and musings over my advance curve. Modifying a vacuum control for boost retard.
13) 4/15/01 and beyond Plumbing in the air filter on the "cool side" of town. Preparing for takeoff....again.
14) 5/26/01 Takeoff....again. Dialing in to make it practical.
15) 6/20/01 Finding the culprit, and the suspense of getting to Back to the 50's a second time!
16) 7/30/01 Red Wing and into the fall.
If you are building a project of a similar vein, link up with me......
Or, send me some info on the project and I'll make a little space here for you.
Click here and Check these other nuts out!
Click here for Links
These are links to cool turbo sites that have been helpful to me and are a great source of info to anyone with turbonistic tendencies.... I try to keep it current.
Any pissing and moaning ( or even constructive criticism) should be directed to Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org